Monday, March 23, 2020

Astral Projection

https://www.luciddreamsociety.com/is-astral-projection-real/


From the article above:

What exactly is astral projection?

Ancient cultures described their beliefs that all existing human beings are composed of several layers.
The names given to these bodies differ from one culture to another basing on religion and social value.
An out-of-body experience (OBE) and near-death experience (NDE) involves people leaving their bodies
and hovering around like a spirit and a person can watch his/her body in bed, sometimes traveling far
beyond it.  

OBEs are most likely to occur when you are asleep, meditating or practicing wake-induced lucid 

dream exercises.

Astral projection goes beyond these mysterious and un-explainable abilities in a person. 
 The mystifying aspect when astral projecting is the unlimited exploration of distance, time and mass.
You can actually get to any destination as you wish within seconds.
Yes, across continents and back to your physical body.

2 comments:

Angel Cordero said...

I have always heard of Lucid Dreaming and understood the process to it but could never actually get to a state that would allow me to do it. Now reading about Astral Projection, I feel a need to try it. But, at the same time, I think I am too terrified to actually give it 100% effort. Plus, this article did not tell you how to com back to your body. Could one get trapped in the "Astro-plane" for ever?!

Angela Franzoni said...

So I was interested in astral projection and one day (before this class) I found a meditation for astral projection on youtube so I figured I would experiment with it before I went to bed, I figured worse case scenario if it does not work I would just end up being really relaxed. Anyway,it included the stuff about protecting yourself and all that in the video, and I am not sure if I fell asleep or I was actually astral projecting, but the creepiest thing happened. I ended up dreaming or projecting because I saw myself laying in my bed looking down at myself and I was like a white transparent figure standing or floating over my body (as if you are looking down and you see your stomach and feet but I was white and transparent looking down and then underneath that was my physical body). Then, I saw a dark shadow figure trying to pull me from my bed by my leg, and in that moment my transparent self over my body went back into my body like super quick, blind of an eye quick, and I remember feeling like I was jolted awake and in the process of waking up it felt like my leg was tugged (maybe just a muscle spasm while I was really just asleep). Regardless if I was dreaming or if I was really astral projecting (I am skeptical and doubtful) it was a super creepy experience and I never tried astral projecting again because of it, and I also never had a dream where I was outside my body like that, where I was a separate transparent ghost watching myself. My dreams are usually, almost always from what I can remember inside my body, and I usually dream vividly when I do dream,(I have had dreams of shadow figures, zombies, random things, etc) but I have never had a dream like that where there was two versions of myself. Super creepy.